Tuesday 4 October 2011

monday musings

I heard Peter Sarstedt's 'Where Do You Go To (My Lovely)' on the radio the other day and I cannot get it out of my head. It's so beautiful and makes me want to go to Paris instantly, literally jump on the Eurostar and go right now. I'm so in love with the lyrics I may do some drawings inspired by them, if you haven't heard the song please please please give it a listen, it'll make your day I guarantee it.

Also, I have FINALLY started my Christmas loot, cards have begun as have crocheted goods. I'm going to be at the Delapre Abbey Christmas Craft Fair in Northampton at the end of November, and want to have a good stock of all things Chritmassy ready for it :) plus I'll need cards for friends and family, so I'm glad I've started now!

As my leg is really on the mend now I can finally start re-photoing my Etsy stock too, and have a few pieces mid-completion so will update with those soon!

So much to do so little time... particularly at this time of year aye?

1 comment:

  1. I will go listen to the song you mentioned right away! And yes I agree, there is so much to do and so little time this time of year :)

    ReplyDelete